Many people know the one true source of happiness in life: stationery.
Yes, that’s stationery not stationary, which in fact refers to something not moving or not intended to be moved. Write that down.
One of the many joys of a fresh start in September is the “back to school” shopping, and there’s no “back to school” shopping more pleasant than that for stationery.
Here are some of the stationery goodies on the market that I’m currently lusting after…
- These fruity fabulous sticky notes from the Unearthed collection at Wilko – £1
- This functional wire memo wall grid complete with postcards from the Sassy collection at Wilko – £4
- I need a few of these Mermaid Squad shell ceramic pots, handy for your pens as well as make up brushes and toothbrushes, from Paperchase – £5
- I absolutely adore this Mermaid Squad clipboard and pen for making useful to-do and to-remember lists, at Paperchase – £8
- This A5 holographic pink notebook is beautiful and I fill up my books fast, so it’s always time for a new one, Paperchase – £10
- These Stabilo Boss pastel highlighter pens are £5 at Paperchase, but you can get a pack of 6 for the same price at Sainsbury’s
- This large holographic scrapbook is super pretty and I love when scrapbooks have black interiors instead of white as it makes for more creative gel pen choices when writing little captions, Paperchase – £14
- Obsessed with the collection of unicorn birthday cards at Paperchase, and with my birthday coming up in October… hint hint! – varying in price
- This 30 pack of scented gel pens is not a want but a need, and it includes neon, glitter, and pastel variations too! Smiggle – £16.50
- Holographic stuff is clearly a running theme here but I love this holographic shine pencil case from Smiggle, just look at all those compartments –
- This fluffy spring pen from Smiggle is the stuff dreams are made of cause I love a good fluffy cloud representation and of course a rainbow too – £2.75
- This undated desktop weekly planner from Ryman’s would be so useful for seeing what I have planned day-to-day as life can get a bit hectic and all the days can end up getting muddled in my brain – £9.99
- If you had a pack of these at school you were the envy of the classroom… Steadtler 20 packs of pens are currently £9.89 at Ryman’s (reduced from £19.99). However, you can get a 25 pack of similar pens by Stabilo at Sainsbury’s too – £12
- This Washi pastel pack of 5 masking tapes would be so lovely when wrapping up gifts as regular tape can be kind of ugly! Ryman’s – £12.99